Kitchen Remodel Overview
This kitchen remodel example features:
- Quartz countertops, shelves and backsplash
- Custom Cabinetry
- Oak/Hardwood flooring
- Brass Hardware
- Recessed Lighting
- Combination Gas & Electric Range Oven and Hood
- New premium range and oven.
- Matched quartz countertops, island, bar, shelves and island
- Custom hood & cabinetry
- Brass faucets, handles and accents on fixtures and lighting
- Onyx cabinets with doors and drawers for each dishwasher, freezer, fridge, etc.
- Arched doorways and trim work
As the Work Progressed
Dust management was used to keep the project contained.
A variety of different activities were involved at this stage:
- Framing the wall
- Setting the lighting
- Setting the HVAC for range hood
- Hanging the drywall
- Prepping for the stonework
- Protecting the new flooring
- Preparing for the new range/oven install
How It All Began
- We had to take it all down to studs.
- Drains and lines to icemakers and water faucets were installed.
- Pantry wall was moved and pantry enlarged.
- Walls were removed near the bar area and archways installed.
- Some sections of flooring were replaced where walls were moved or removed. In those sections, flooring was matched to the original white oak hardwood and the entire floor was sanded, stained and finished to give it a more natural look.
- Custom cabinetry was installed all around this perfect example of a timeless kitchen remodel – even in the pantry.
- Stonework was installed for counters, backsplash, shelving and the wall behind the range.
- We installed some new lighting and pop-up outlets in the island.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Click Below or Call 877-724-2892 to
Schedule a Free Estimate Today!
20 N James St
Kansas City, KS 66118
When we take a job, we don’t cut corners.
Our attention to detail and work ethic set us apart from many others.
We stand by our work.